Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Describe Addicted?


Ok, I am officially addicted to bikes, it was Schwinns just a few months ago, but now I can't see a bike built before the 80's and not want to collect them all (like Pokemon).

This blog will be about my trials and tribs in the bike collecting and flipping world, at first I thought I would just collect a couple bikes with my daughter and DUMP the old junky mountain bikes as we don't need 18 gears for the street but that is not what this has turned into. I will also help those getting started in the hobby with some tips learned and earned to get your ride ready to roll.

I started collecting sometime in July, here is the first purchase my 12 yr old daughter and I made, a Firestone cruiser, we kept the bike till I found the holy grail of Schwinn Bike tombs and bought her a like new Schwinn Hollywood and she said this one could go, we pocketed the extra cash and went looking for more. Here is a shot of Paige on the bike, notice the smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment